Maple Leaf Construction was established in 1943 as an excavation company. Our primary business at the time was excavation of dugouts for farmers across Western Canada for the Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration branch of the Federal Government.
In 1950, we ventured into asphalt paving, which continues to be a major component of our present business.
Our company further expanded into concrete paving in 1982 and sewer and water in 1993.
We acquired Mulder Construction & Materials in 2010 which is a highway contractor and aggregate producer.
In 2012 we expanded into the concrete redi-mix business to provide better service to our customers
Today, we have grown to over 900 employees during peak season and operate over 1000 pieces of equipment.